3.19.2008

One month since my last post and all I'm here to do is bitch!

Ever have a day when you're being stupidly and uselessly morose about pretty much everything and can't really help it? I'm having a week like that for unexplainable reasons. So much emotional crap that I feel like I should be 15 again and writing about how "nobody could ever understand how I feel" and perhaps even writing poetry that nobody but me could possibly see the brilliance of. Yeah, I'll acknowledge that this isn't entirely out of character for me when I look back, but I'd like to think I'm also a bit older and wiser now and less prone to falling into stupid slumps for extended periods of time. The problem with this is that while I can stoically adopt an attitude of "This too shall pass" all I want, it doesn't change the immediate discomfort and urge toward whiny-ness. I'm one unconsentingly angst-filled bastard this week and damn do I need to get drunk!

No comments: